So as part of my Liebster award, I need to give 11 facts about myself and also answer 11 questions presented to me by my Liebster-award nominator, Treyton’s Posse. I answered the 11 facts about myself in the post Somebody Likes My Blog! So below are the answers to the 11 questions asked by my nominator and 11 questions for those bloggers I nominated.
- Why did you start to blog? I started the blog as a way to share my birth story about my youngest who has Down syndrome.
- When you were a child, what did you dream about being when you grew up? A wildlife biologist.
- What are better cats or dogs? Defend your answer. (You need to pick one even if you are not an animal lover) Dogs because I’m not nearly as allergic to them as cats. Plus, litter boxes smell.
- Assuming money was not an issue, where would you travel to and what would you do when you got there? Alaska. I would hike, fish, ski, and just enjoy the beauty of the state.
- What do you prefer and why – Apple iOS or Android? Android, because I don’t think Apple is superior, just overpriced.
- Baseball is widely known as “America’s Pastime.” Do you agree? If not what do you think should be considered America’s Pastime? I agree with baseball being America’s Pastime. There’s something about sitting outside and cheering on a team, drinking a beer, and eating a hot dog that seems all American.
- What is your favorite candy bar? Mounds. Is there anything better than dark chocolate and coconut? I think not!
- Your kids are in bed and your spouse is off doing something else. You have the television to yourself and the DVR has been recording everything for the last week. What is the first show you watch? Nashville. It’s my guilty pleasure.
- What would you consider to be the greatest invention ever? Why? Indoor plumbing…for the obvious reasons.
- What is the one thing you cannot stand to be without? My wedding ring.
- Who is the greatest superhero of all time? Choose from: Batman, Spider-Man, or Superman. Batman. The batmobile is very cool.
11 Questions for the nominated bloggers:
- Why did you start your blog?
- What is your favorite book?
- If you could meet any historical figure, who would it be and why?
- What is your favorite outdoor activity?
- If you could only have one dessert for the rest of your life, what would it be?
- Led Zeppelin or Rolling Stones?
- What is your favorite movie?
- If you could live in any time period, which would it be?
- What is your favorite holiday and why?
- What is a trait you admire most in people?
- In which Olympic event have you imagined yourself winning a gold medal?
I look forward to seeing your answers.